- youtube.com on First interesting critter of the new year
- List.Ly on How arthropods see polarized light
- colleges veterinary on Could a new photoreceptor in fly larvae give us a glimpse at the evolutionary origins of vision?
- Bernadette on Arthropods in pop culture: Tongue replacing isopods
- Amy LaChapell on How mantis shrimp see circularly polarized light
Ambush Bugs Ant Apis Assassin bugs Beetle Biomechanics Cephalopods Coleoptera CotB CotS Crab Dance Discovery Diving Beetle Drosophila Eusocial evolution Eyes Fail Fluorescence Fossil Fruit Fly Honeybee Jumping Spiders Larvae Lizard Island Lysiosquillina Macro Mantis Shrimp mimicry Odontodactylus Parasite Phylogenetics Phymata Pop Culture Praying Mantis Predation Pseudoscience Reduviidae Reef Reproduction Stomatopod Strength Superorganism Vision