Profile picture by Tom Cronin
Michael Bok is a graduate student studying the visual system of mantis shrimp. (more)
- how to know how much my car is worth on Happy Holidays!
- luggage phantom on Circus of the Spineless #48
- luftballontiere formen on The evolution of vision, now in info-graphic
- luftballontiere modellieren on Presenting at SICB tomorrow
- luftballon modellieren anleitungen schwert on Something that the squishies can do better than arthropods
Ambush Bugs Ant Apis Assassin bugs Beetle Biomechanics Cephalopods Coleoptera CotB CotS Crab Dance Discovery Diving Beetle Drosophila Eusocial evolution Eyes Fail Fluorescence Fossil Fruit Fly Honeybee Jumping Spiders Larvae Lizard Island Lysiosquillina Macro Mantis Shrimp mimicry Odontodactylus Parasite Phylogenetics Phymata Pop Culture Praying Mantis Predation Pseudoscience Reduviidae Reef Reproduction Stomatopod Strength Superorganism Vision